We've got a thrower at camp, tried it out last summer with my black powder
16ga. Worked okay but it needs to be mounted (the thrower I mean) on a heavy
surface. Ours has spikes to go into the ground but it kept jumping. Need to
find a tire and rim I can weld it to.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Buggered Benzmail via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I went to visit with a friend
yesterday who lived next to this school where they have a farmers/flea market
on Saturday mornings. Went and got some knives sharpened and bought some fresh
pasta. Anyway, back in the woods behind the school is a range where they shoot
clays and they were going at it big time yesterday morning. If I had a launcher
I suppose I could do that here on the vast estate too. Last weekend the
daughter unit was visiting so we shot the LC9S for awhile out back. She enjoyed
that.

--R
Sent from iPhone