I just saw in the paper this morning that The Game is apparently on NBC broadcast network (I thought I saw it was on ESPN) so I guess even those of us with the rabbit ears can pull it in. (Unless it's raining like it is today which makes my rabbit ears not too good)

--FT (whose wardrobe will be fully functional)