I have some down time so I’ve been doing some small rust repairs on the
pastelgrau 1978 240D. Cleaning up rust around the lower door trim clip holes
and protecting with miracle paint before replacing clips and re-attaching the
trim. The passenger front door had a small bit of rust through at the bottom
back corner. Not set up with my welder now so just cleaned it up, and applied
miracle paint in combination with fiberglass. Seems to work quite well. I think
it’s going to be a fairly permanent repair. I’ve also been spraying many of the
body cavities and inside of door bottoms with fluid film for rust protection.
This is a winter driver so I have to do my best to keep it from rusting to bits!

Sent from my iPhone