> > > Dimitri sez:
> > >
> > > ‎ I’ve also been spraying many of the body >cavities and
> > > inside of door bottoms with >fluid film for rust protection.

> > Rick wrote:
> >
> > How's that working out? I have a sprayer and some Fluid Film I
> > am going to try on a couple of my rusty beaters.

> Dimitri wrote:

> Fluid film is very effective. It requires reapplication every 6
> months to one year. I also like that it is non toxic and natural.

I have notes from years ago on a homemade FluidFilm

from http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=155136

The original formula is (by volume) 3 Lanolin, 3 Mineral
oil and 7 Mineral Spirits [paint thinner] The formula was
available on the MSDS before the current owners bought FF.

Even if it's not exactly the same as the current formula, it's
probably still quite effective.