I always wanted to build a hydrogen peroxide rocket - back in my amateur
rocketry days. Only got as far as the sugar and potassium nitrate rockets
(and Estes, of course). Dad had 30% H2O2 in the dental office, and it was
fun to play with, but not concentrated enough to fly anything.

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 6:07 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Got me to wondering what happened to one of my former students.  I had no
> ideal he was 26 or so when I met him.  He looked like all the other 19-20
> yr olds.  By that time he had done 4 yrs in the USAF, and other stuff.   I
> bumped into him at the CNDE about 1998, and he told me he was onto
> concentrating hydrogen peroxide for rocket engines.   Here he is now.
> http://www.xlspace.com/index.html
>
> clay monroe via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> February 7, 2018 at 4:52 PM
>> It was nice to see Team USA heading back to space after former POTUS
>> removed the team from play. Best not be dependent upon foreign rivals who
>> do not share our interests. The young men and women working for Space X
>> looked a bit slovenly compared to standard Canaveral sorts.
>>

>> clay
>>
>> 1974 450sl - Frosch - Two tone green
>> 1986 SDL - Polei
>> 1982 300 SD - Allen
>>
>> retired models-
>> 2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
>> 1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
>> 1972 220D - Gump - She was green, simple and ran
>> 1995 E300D - Gave her life to save me against a Dame in a SUV
>> POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg