Show us the sweet interior!

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaleb C. Striplin [mailto:ka...@striplin.net]
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 4:24 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com; davesl...@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Oh my god it is the smoothest rod bender I have ever heard

So I just got back to my mothers house in Louisiana with this copart $350 92
300SD non runner. It was a little more rough that I anticipated but the
interior is in good shape. They loaded it onto the trailer with a fork lift. So
anyway I pulled out this little bitty battery they had in it and stuck in a
group 49. It fired right up and my god it runs great. I can really tell the
difference between mine that burns a qt or 2 of oil per tank of fuel. I am
almost certain this has a replacement engine in it. The engine is as clean as I
have ever seen and has some sort of part sticker on the valve cover.  For some
reason they have a shower curtain rod wedged between the power steering pump
and the firewall. I have no clue what that would be. It needs motor mounts for
sure it seems like. It does not have the smell of burning oil while running
like my other one.  It’s got a 20 head on it. The original on these was 17

This is a true one owner car and I would really love to know the story of how
it wound up at copart.