Well you could fly in-there is small airport there and the Owl's Head
Transportations museum has its own airstrip for vintage planes.
Hard to say best pie but our friends at Lime Rock Inn made a key lime pie
that was balanced, and a chocolate fudge pecan pie.  One inn had apple pie
with cheddar crust which I had never had  before but was on my top 5 my
list. The l English side of my family always served cheese with apple pie.
Andrew=-the Berry Manor Inn had a great raspberry pie-maybe their recipe is
on their website. Lots of good samples of blueberry pie.  We missed the
shepherds  pies but several had them.

Dwight
Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI