Non runners at the auction I worked at were loaded with big loaders with 8' long forks. They may drop it by your trailer and still make you winch it on.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2018 at 12:55 PM
So I am at copart getting ready to pick up this car, waiting in the back in the pickup area. It appears they are bringing cars out with a huge fork lift. Are they going to tear this car up bringing it out? I expected to either go to it and winch it up or throw a battery in it and attempt to start it.