Wishrist!

Here is the reply:

Thanks for reaching out to me. When I was younger I bought a 86’ 560SEL. I really liked that car. It had lots of room and tons of automatic options, for an ’86 it seemed futuristic. I had to sell it because I was using it as a daily driver and it was nickel and diming a poor college kid, this was back in 2005 so the car was almost 20 years old at that point. Though I still enjoy telling people I once owned a Mercedes.

The wrenches are made in China, we do back them up with a lifetime warranty though and you would send them to us for warranty work. You won’t have to send them to China! To be honest we don’t have many warranty issues and the wrench is serviceable so often we’ll just send you replacement parts.

Michael Vermeer

TR Tools

317 7^th St NW

Orange City, IA 51041

P  (712)707-9324

m...@tite-reach.com <mailto:m...@tite-reach.com>

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2018 at 11:15 AM

Please let us know if this should be on wishlist (USA) or wishrist
(not USA), i.e. oriental speaking does not use "r" sound.
tin.man

Curley McLain via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Huh! I never noticed that. Orange City. Dutch everything there. More Dutch now than Pella. Right next to ICE Cream City, home of the World's Largest Ice Cream Plant, and tonnes of little blue bunnies! (And also lots of Dutch!)

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2018 at 10:50 AM

Nice - the company is in your neighborhood - IA.
Is the product made in this USA or the other usa?
tin.man

Curley McLain via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 8, 2018 at 10:32 PM
I just found this ratchet extension. You turn one end with your rachet, and the other end turns your socket. In the case of the 3/8 drive version, the socket is 10" away from your ratchet. Fot the IP back bracket bolts on most OM engines, or for the CC servo on the OM60x engines, the 1/4" tite Reach should work pretty well.

See
http://tite-reach.com