> On February 9, 2018 at 6:33 PM "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> They just set it right on the trailer and I didn’t have to do anything.

That's par for the course.
When I picked up a car with a flat tire, I wouldn't let him load it for me, as
I wanted to switch the wheel first. Then I couldn't start it, so next time he
drove by I waved him over and he picked it up and loaded it for me.

Usually you just get scuffed up plastic belly pans out of the deal.
The drivers are usually talented, and put the forks dead center under the car.
But stuff happens sometimes, and they disavow all responsibility.
Last year my salvage guy bought a Buick for his wife, and they forked a back
wheel hard enough to break the rim. Then right after she started driving it, a
wheel bearing failed, the same wheel that they forked.