I welded up a crack in the tow bar for the Cessna this afternoon, then went
outside to spray the new and bare metal. A gust of wind blew over-spray in
my face, and now my glasses have a nice speckle pattern of sliver enamel on
the front surface that won't come off with my finger nail (didn't notice it
until I came inside).
Anyone know of a way to clean paint off of plastic glasses lenses, other
than new glasses?

--
OK Don

for themselves."