From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Mountain Man via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 11 February 2018 12:09
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Mountain Man
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Venezuela situation

Curley wrote:
> Especially OURS!   We seem to have an unusually greedy crop of
> congresscritters.  I am guessing about 90% of them need to be replaced,
> along with almost all appointees in office more than a year and a month.

Yes, totally.
However, the same greed is rampant among the plebes.  Which of us
would turn down the alleged receipts these critters acquire?  Probably
none of us, really.  It takes a better man than us to walk away from a
bank account.  How can we say anything about "them" since we are the
same?  How can we lambast millenials since they were raised by us?
Since Good Lord is in challenge here, let's just hope for better... or
worse...
tin.man