What brand of induction cooktop did you purchase? I am thinking about
purchasing in induction cooktop, but I would like one that has knobs rather
than a touch panel with a display that is hard to see. I really like the
adaptive technology since the surface is  not hot when the burners are turned
off.
Kevin and Hillsboro Oregon

Sent from my iPhone