Fashion a couple of hooks from some really stiff wire, insert in the same
area that you would for a 123 cluster, rotate and pull out.

BUT before you do that: Unhook the speedometer cable to provide some slack
to avoid putting a kink in the cable.  It is anchored below the dash under
the carpet / foot rest, right below the steering column.  You may also want
to unhook from the transmission and push some up into the passenger
compartment to make sure you don't kink the cable.

Max
Charleston SC