no, not on induction, on the gas hob

--FT

On 2/12/18 3:26 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Induction works wth copper?  I thought you had to have the special steel
bottomed pots and pans?

-D

On Feb 12, 2018, at 3:21 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

  I came by a large set of copper pots and stuff a friend was unloading.  You
put water in a copper pot, then turn on the heat, and it is amazing how fast
the water boils.  I have some tri-layer SS pots and they are not nearly as fast