The Becker Banshees have moved along for the day.   The bench test last week
did not evict them, but allowing the radio to dry out did remove them.  At
least for now.  I will need to install a dehumidifier in the console so i can
play the radio.  The little bucket of Dri-Z-Air is not able to keep up with the
condensation.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers