Certainly. It’s just held in by friction, and that’s if a previous remover
didn’t toss the little rubber pads that are on the sides of the cluster that
often fall out/off when it’s removed.

Otherwise, take your improvised “J” hooks and insert them at the top corners of
the cluster between the pad and the cluster.  Once they get past that, push
them farther back, then rotate 90 degrees to turn the little part of the “J” so
it’s behind the back of the cluster.  You’ll know if it’s not far enough back
as you won’t be able to rotate it.

Once you’ve turned the hooks to engage the cluster, pull!  Rock it back and
forth as that will often break it loose if it hasn’t been out for a while.

-D