I (my family) has a 1971 220 in Greece. My parents bought it new in New York
and picked it up in Germany via European delivery. They drove it to Greece
where they lived at the time. My father used it as a daily driver from
1971-1986. It now only gets occasional use when we visit. It is the same color
as the one on BAT, heile beige with brown mb Tex, auto tranny, manual windows
and a rare power sunroof. It is in pristine condition. Last time I was there I
spent three months detailing it!

Sent from my iPhone