I don't know about high inflation pressure, but I would certainly go out and drive it a bunch more before I gave up on the tires. I almost wonder if lower pressure would permit more flex as I assume these are radial tires. I would not go below minimum pressure but I wonder if maximum would help any.

I sold a boat on a tandem axle trailer to a fellow a few years ago. The trailer had new tires and wheels that I had put on it, but had sat for a couple of years without moving. The buyer took off on a 200 mile trip pulling this 22 foot fibreglass inboard outboard late at night and later told me he wondered how he was going to do it as the trailer acted like it had square tires.
After about 25 miles, it smoothed out and was fine.

RB