On one older instrument cluster, I had to run a thin steel putty knife
around to break the "seal" between the rubber and the dash - then I could
push it out from the back.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Let’s just say this:  If you want to pull the cluster, try pushing it out
> from the back first.  If that doesn’t work, buy a set of hooks.
>
> -D
>

> > On Feb 14, 2018, at 12:47 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, I should not need hooks?
> >
> > RB
> >
> > On 14/02/2018 11:46 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
> >> They do, but the older clusters usually push out from the back pretty
> easy.  That and they’re more accessible from the back as well.
> >>
> >> -D

> permits any light. It used to work if I wiggled it around a bit, but not
> any more. Makes any driving at night a bit difficult and somewhat dangerous
> as I cannot see my speed or the oil pressure, temperature etc.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg