Common knowledge of Benz rotors is that they do not turn.  Get fresh rotors and
have the brake system checked out.  The rotor is not supposed to warp, so there
is some other cause of the issue.

Other list folks are far more versed on this.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers