Looks like those guys are selling a homemade smoke machine I have seen a bunch
of DIYs for.  They do have nicer ones for more money.

I think I may make my own.  Doesn’t look difficult. I’m bummed because I just
tossed out an LP regulator I could have used.  It had been sitting on a shelf
for years and I got tired of looking at it...

-D