The tractors I am talkin about set up with loader and forks could probably be had for 5-10K I'd use a number of about $7500 for a good tractor with good paint, loader and a set of new long forks. I have not looked at prices for years, so I may be off. If Kaleb sez he is interested, I will start lookin.

So that would be about 20 days. But it won't dig a trench like the excavator will. I think Kaleb is mostly needing mowing and moving cars, with the occasional loading an engine onto a truck or trailer.
Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 19, 2018 at 4:07 PM
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:19:22 -0500 Meade Dillon via Mercedes

It depends upon how many times you need to use it:

15000
----- = 41.67
360

So if you need to use it more than 41 times, it's cheaper to buy it.

Craig