Looks like you're about right. I don't live in big farm country but I could
find a couple 65hp class examples for around $7500.
Once Kaleb gets done with copart he won't need to bush hog anymore, there won't
be any open space...
-Curt

    On Monday, February 19, 2018, 7:08:14 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes