We'd have to research the capacity of the loader model, but I think so. Depends on the rear counterweight. I know the 4020 up and 966 IH up can with the right loader. You probably only need 30-40 hp, but a good hyd. pump, a large loader and counterweight. The mass of 70-1230 hp tractors makes it easier to lift cars. With our little 240 IH and rear forklift we could lift the front end of IH trucks. It was maybe 20 HP and light.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 19, 2018 at 9:25 PM
Could a 70hp Deere pick up a car on long 3pt forks?
I bet the Allis 200 my dad used to have could do it.

Mitch.