On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 22:08:21 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Wow that is a lot of hours.  I am not sure if my car trailer is big
> enough to haul a big tractor like this.

They show two "Tractor Test Results" from 1965. These show

                          With Ballast           Without Ballast
Static weight   -Rear        6790 1b                 4860 1b
                 Front       2200 1b                 1900 Ib
Total with operator          9165 1b                 6935 1b

        and
                                         With          Without
                                        Ballast        Ballast
Static weight with operator-Rear        7720 1b        5170 1b
                            Front       2275 1b        2045 Ib
                            Total       9995 1b        7215 1b

the latter one being with hydrostatic drive.

So the first one seems to be applicable to Curley's link.

I see no cast iron ballasts, so that would make the maximum weight
8585 lb. If it doesn't have liquid ballast in the tires (a very
concentrated solution of some kind of salt) then it would be 6935 lb.

Can your trailer handle such weight?

Craig

> On 2/19/2018 10:03 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
> > Here ya go!  Full size frame IH for lifting and mowing and baling.
> > Don't have to pay for un-needed HP.    Cheap.   It has high hours,
> > but has been overhauled, so someone would have to check it out.
> > Assuming the engine, trans and drive check out, it could serve you
> > well.  Paint looks decent, I can't tell about the tars, the pictures
> > are too poor.
> >
> > https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/23665473/1968-international-656
> >

> > Even Curt might approve of this one.

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '90 300D/2.5 Turbo            246 kmi
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (the Big Red Van,
                               affectionately dubbed the BRV)
                                       207 kmi
         '07 Peterbilt 386  Bruno      885 kmi      For sale!
                                          Has Cat Platinum Overhaul!
         '00 Kenworth W900  Helmut     943 kmi

Past:    '82 240D/3.0       Bluebell   286 kmi
         '95 E320           Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420           Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc          Emma
         '72 220D/8         Herman     186 kmi