Well, I got a text back from the guy.  He decided to hold on to the not free
stuff, and I picked up the rest.   Some of it garbage, but there is a Hella
euro headlamp in adequate condition.  There is other stuff that is covered in
oil, which I will need to cleanse before I can put in the parts area.  We had
snow and cold overnight and will not be able to play with the hose for a few
days.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers