Elon Musk dropped out of the Anti AI council.  His cars will have too much
smartness, so he now has to protect us from them turning into SkyNet

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers