yeah, and unfortunately, most of the airline "pilots" are not real pilots, but computer tenders who've not got many hours in real (non computerized) flying, and learning/understanding flight dynamics.

I am reading a book about Rickenbacher, Doolittle and Lindberg. I had never heard that lindy flew over 50 combat missions over the pacific, and the only reason he didn't in Yurp is because Eisenhower more or less told Lindy he'd lock him up if he tried to board a combat plane there. (Because Lindy knew details of Operation Overlord)
clay monroe via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 22, 2018 at 6:56 PM

At least airplanes are not run by comput…….

Uh, never mind

clay

1974 450sl - Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei