Well, we know for sure the numbers the gun grabbers use are completely designed to be misleading. They include accidents, suicides and justified popo shootings. Their 30,000 is a far cry from 300 some deaths from rifles, and IS deliberately intended to be misleading.

Regardless, the killing by medical error, at 250,000 far exceeds even the intentionally misleading numbers the gun grabbers quote.

So using the same logic and emotions, we have to BAN all the doctors and other medical personnel! IF WE COULD SAVE JUST ONE LIFE!!!!

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 23, 2018 at 7:49 PM
While I support gun rights, I do have to suggest that those "studies" about
prevented crimes use numbers that were pulled from their asses.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 7:02 PM, fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

fmiser via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 23, 2018 at 7:02 PM