On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:17:04 -0600 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Yes, the news (and our) focus should be on the killers, be they doctors,
> drunk drivers, or crazed teens, instead of the tool they used to kill.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thepublicsquare/Feb2418.mp3?dest-id=208554

Thu, 22 February 2018
Parkland Denials

All the standard words have been said and repeated across the media.
Politicians have all weighed in as well. But what is the truth about the
slayings in Parkland, Florida? Could the tragedy have been prevented and
can future attempts be stopped? Tune in for a conversation you won't hear
on cable news channels this week on The Public Square®.

Craig