Whoa.  If he believes the climate is changing then that is a step forward.
But to turn a blind eye to all the quantitative analysis that supports a
clear link between human-generated greenhouse gas emissions and a warming
planet isn't really skepticism:  it suggests a doctrinaire refusal to
accept an inconvenient truth.

OTOH, if Kurley has taken steps to reduced his personal carbon footprint
then I don't give a F what he believes.