This weekend and next are no good, I've got a certification exam in two
weeks (for work), need to study up.  I think I've also got one or two
airbags to light off.

That "burn out the carbon" idea does sound like a lot of fun!  You need to
make a video, first line is "Hold ma beer and watch this!".

Max
Charleston SC