My wife didn't want me to go to work today, she said it was too bad. My commute
in was the best its been all week. Apparently other guys stay home when their
wife says the weather is bad.
I'm going to try to leave before noon, I don't want to be out driving if it
turns cold but I had to be in this morning to proctor the exam for my
students...

-Curt

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 10:23:15 AM EST, Dan--- via Mercedes