So, Congress ordered the wind and rain to help drain the swamp... or refill
it?

{it's sarcasm folks, not political}

100 mph wind is some serious wind. That means airports in the area are
closed likely for the day.. business travel, etc, shut down and backed
up... but, it's Friday, no need to go home, right?