Doesn't the wind complicate takeoff/landing more than anything?BOS is pretty
much at sea level too...
-Curt

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 1:19:31 PM EST, OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 and rain and ice and snow - it's the total package that counts. I've flown
a little Cessna in 45 mph winds, but there were clear skies . . .

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Tell that to my students. BOS is canceling flights with a mere 50mph
> wind...
> -Curt
>

>    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 11:44:30 AM EST, G Mann via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
>  So, Congress ordered the wind and rain to help drain the swamp... or
> refill
> it?
>
> {it's sarcasm folks, not political}
>
> 100 mph wind is some serious wind. That means airports in the area are
> closed likely for the day.. business travel, etc, shut down and backed
> up... but, it's Friday, no need to go home, right?
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > That is gross Dimitri. Cat poo can NOT be any kind of friendly.
> >
> > Dwight E. Giles Jr.
> > Wickford RI
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Dimitri via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Turning coffee grounds and cat poo into eco friendly fireplace logs?
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone

> anyone

OK Don

for themselves."