They don’t have stock on the 195/65 15 tires I wanted, either.  Not a big deal,
as I’m in no hurry, but from what I can tell my CostCo tire place has a week
backlog or more.  No walk in work from the looks of things.

The tires I got for my W210 wagon had to be ordered in, too, but they were on
sister in about three days. I don’t think they have much inventory in the
stores unless it’s a size that’s really common/popular.

-D