Jim Cathey wrote:
Does anyone know where the connecting plug for the outside temperature
sensor (located behind the front license plate) is, on a 190DTurbo?

It might be behind the instrument cluster, you may need to pop off
the connector shell to snake the cable through the firewall.  I think
that's what I did when I stripped that system from a junkyard hulk.
It's been awhile though.

-- Jim

The connector is behind the instrument cluster. I usually splice the wires along the driver's side inner fender rather then snake them all the way in.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi