No, just a 2 speed automatic. Very common in the 60's GM products. I had one in a 1968 Chevy C10 pickup truck. Tough - often used in drag cars etc. but pretty outdated by today's standards and I believe contributed to poor fuel economy of those old cars. I had never heard it referred to as a dual range transmission. Sounds sort of like a fancy description for something pretty mundane.

RB