MidAmerican Energy is putting up a giant installation, BILLIONS of $$$$$$$$$$ of YOUR money.

Howd'ya know?

Local radio interviewed the Pres of MidAmPower. Axed him point blank, "How much of the money is from MidAmPower?"
Answer:  "NONE OF IT!"
Radio Host:  "You mean it was ALL taxpayer money?"
Answer: "Well if someone offered to pay you all the expenses to put up wind turbines, wouldn't you take it?"

I know because the Prez of MidAmPower said so.

All of those giant holes are being punched in the best farmland in the world. Trading food for energy. Thassour Gummit!

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 7, 2018 at 9:00 AM
I should have noted they've been put up recently, more windmills put up here in the last 5 years than the previous 20...