The programs are quite long term given how much hassle it is to secure land,
permits, regulations, financing and cat herding.  Who inhabits the house of
whiteness tends to change many times before blades spin.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers