They are marching across the plains here - coming east towards us. LOTS of
them, they are still going up - I see new sites being assembled every time
I go for a local flight to the west. OK State stopped the tax break for
them, but they are still being erected. Don't know about the Fed $s.
Looked it up, it will be interesting to see if they are still building new
ones in 2019. The money is a tax credit for electrons moved, not building
them now:

https://www.energy.gov/savings/renewable-electricity-production-tax-credit-ptc

for the 2017 calendar year, and the 20% step-down required by H.R. 2029,
the production tax credit amount is as follows:

   - $0.019/kWh for wind

The tax credit is phased down for wind facilities and expires for other
technologies commencing construction after December 31, 2016. The
phase-down for wind facilities is described as a percentage reduction in
the tax credit amount described above:

   - For wind facilities commencing construction in 2017, the PTC amount is
   reduced by 20%
   - For wind facilities commencing construction in 2018, the PTC amount is
   reduced by 40%
   - For wind facilities commencing construction in 2019, the PTC amount is
   reduced by 60%

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg