I ended up high bidder again on this but did not meet reserve. My max bid was $275. Seller countered at $425. Then came down to $400. I counted at $300. Seller came back with $375. I then offered $325. Then responded with $350. At $350 after auction fees its going to be about $578. Miles appear low and legit, and car looks overall clean, nut sure how well the paint will clean up. Its a donation car. Is this thing worth messing with? No idea if it runs or not, probably not if its been sitting.

https://www.copart.com/lot/51325767