Word is that if we get a foot or more of snow we'll be grooming tomorrow. I'm
going to try to make a video but I expect the conditions to be challenging so I
might not have opportunity beyond a cold start on the ASV.

The club gets paid when we groom so if we can groom tomorrow and again Sunday
(might start just after midnight...) it would add significantly to the club
finances...

-Curt

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 6:54:07 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes