I put mothballs in a jar in the footwells of each snowmobile, keeps the mice
out. My garage is relatively mouse free although they managed to nest in the
loader engine, not sure how they did that without my noticing. Might have
imported some when I bought it.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 6:59:20 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes