Exactly, I've "been there done that" so many times it's the "new normal"
with a new to me car.

The more electrical cars become, the harder it is to find the electrical
gremlins and the easier it is for said gremlins to hide among the depths of
programmed self destruction. The voltage difference between a "working
component" and "you are dead at side of road" is measured in minuscule sub
volt ranges.

Makes me really want to go out and buy a new "Self Driving Car" , how about
you?  [sarcasm]