I'm wondering if the fork isn't turning on the shaft inside the tranny.
I've never seen the inside of an MB manual tranny, but I have rebuilt lots
of little English trannies and a couple of larger American ones and am
guessing that they are similar.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Max Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I think on the Peach Parts forum, a guy known as Stretch has documented
> his rebuild of a manual transmission, but I think it was out of a 201.
> --
> Max Dillon
> Charleston SC
> '87 300TD