It's about an hour away out in the country/hood I am thinking.  I might go $400 depending, start at $300...  whatever the starting issue is is probably something pretty simple if he drove it home. But it apparently is a rodbender so who knows.

Max -- you looking for a short road trip to Walterboro this weekend?

Someone stop me...

--FT