No, it came back out the plug hole. I wish I had my blow gun with the 12" tube here. That would make blowing out the combustion chambers easier. If the intake valve was open, the exhaust would be closed.

If someone wants to send me an old android smartfone, I can look inside with a borescope. It has no software for ifone, so there is no way to turn the light on unless I can get an android.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 13, 2018 at 8:14 PM
Did it blow out an exhaust port? Just trying to imagine this scenario.