Rock Auto must have recently cleared out some wholesalers, as I’ve found a
bunch of good closeout deals. Scored a box of Bosch F8DC4 plugs for $1.40/each.
 The fuel pressure regulator I just bought for the 400E was cheaper than
everyone else, even with two day shipping.

You can always find really good closeout deals on name brand relabeled wiper
blades and inserts, too.  I’ve got several years worth on the shelf for all my
cars, and I bet I don’t have $20 in the whole lot for acquisition costs.

-D